Louis Efron is The Voice of Purpose
Speaking topics include:
- October 24, 2017 – Forbes Thought Leadership Summit HR Panel – Ashford University, Forbes School of Business & Technology, San Diego, CA
- October 18, 2017 – Guest Lecturer – Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Arizona State University
- September 28 – 29, 2017 – SHRM Vermont State Council
- September 19, 2017 – Better Business Bureau National – Atlanta, Georgia
- August 15, 2017 – Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- June 20, 2017 – 5:45am – 6:00am PST – book interview on WKNY – 1490 – The Warren Lawrence Show
- May 23, 2017 – Barnes & Noble Desert Ridge, Phoenix, AZ – 6:30pm to 8:00pm – Purpose Meets Execution book launch & author discussion
- February 17, 2017 – Televerde – Phoenix, AZ
- December 10, 2016 – Arizona HR Executive Forum
- December 2, 2016 – SHRM Talent Symposium – Sheraton Phoenix, AZ
- October 22 – 25, 2016 – Strategic HR – Mount Washington, VT
- September 14 – 16, 2016 – Miller Milling, Minnesuing Acres, WI
- August 30, 2016 – Arizona Society of HR Management
- August 10, 2016 – Opus Bank, Newport Beach, CA
- June 30, 2016 – Fremont Bank, Fremont, CA
- June 21, 2016 – Salt River Project, Tempe, AZ
- May 19, 2016 – HR Disrupt, Phoenix, AZ
- May 12, 2016 – 125th Annual Convention and 49th Annual Bank Counsel Seminar, Dana Point, CA
- May 4, 2016 – TrueU, Indianapolis – purpose workshop
- April 21, 2016 – California Bankers Association, Santa Monica, CA
- April 11, 2016 – HR People + Strategy Annual Conference, Scottsdale, AZ
- April 6, 2016 – Arizona Better Business Bureau, Torch Awards (keynote)
- March 18, 2016 – ATI SuperConference 2016, Amelia Island, FL (keynote)
- March 8, 2016 – SHRM New Mexico Annual Conference (keynote)
- March 5, 2016 – North Carolina Tire Dealers Association
- January 19, 2016 – ABD Insurance and Financial Services, San Francisco
- November 10, 2015 – Strategic HR & Leadership Conference, San Francisco, CA
- November 4, 2015 – AAPEX 2015 in Las Vegas, NV (keynote)
- October 26, 2015 – Strategic HR New England (keynote)
- September 1, 2015 – California HR Conference in Anaheim, CA (mega session speaker)
- July 29, 2015 – Human Capital Institute, San Francisco, CA (keynote)
- March 11, 2015 – Wharton University of Pennsylvania, San Francisco, CA (keynote)
- April 10, 2014 – Goodwill Career Expo 2014, University of Phoenix Stadium
- February 6, 2018 – 5:06 – 5:30am PST – The Small Business Advocate Show with Jim Blasingame
- January 24, 2018 – The Leadership Podcast
- January 8, 2018 – Nicole Abboud’s podcast Leaders Love Company
- December 12, 2017 – “How to Retain and Engage Top-Performing Employees” webcast hosted by HR Executive and sponsored/co-presented by Ceridian
- November 9, 2017 – SHRM-GP FIRST EVER LIVE PODCAST EVENT – Networking @ 5pm / Live podcast @ 6pm – Bluewater Grill, 1720 E Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ
- September 25, 2017 – Interview with Dov Baron, The World-wide #1 Fortune 500 Podcast and Inc Magazine Top Podcast for NextGen Leadership and Business Families.
- September 25, 2017 – 5:06 – 5:30am PST – The Small Business Advocate Show with Jim Blasingame
- July 22, 2017 – Barnes & Noble Desert Ridge, Phoenix, AZ – 2pm to 6pm – Local Author Meet & Greet
- June 29, 2017 – 6:30 AM PST – Debbie Lewis Show – 1380AM – Listen Now
- May 20, 2016 – Live on the Millennial Money Club at 1PM PST on 1510AM & 99.3FM– globally at moneyradio1510.com – to listen later, go to the podcast network at MoneyRadio.com
- April 12, 2016 – Read to Lead Podcast
- March 29, 2016 – Y Scouts podcast
- January 30, 2016 – 10:00AM (EST) – News Talk WLOB 1310 am
- November 12, 2015 – The Power of Organizational Purpose & Employee Recognition
- October 16, 2015 – Remarkable Results interview with Carm Capriotto – AAPEX
- September 30, 2015 – O.C. Tanner interview – Finding Your Confidence in Your Job
- September 29, 2015 – Customers for Life interview – Secret to Getting and Keeping the right Employees
- September 17, 2015 – Fast Leader interview
- August 24, 2015 – Qualtrics’ Talent Week – talentweek.com (session speaker)
- HR.com webcast – 19th November 2014 at 2:30 PM EST: From Purpose to Culture to Results – How to optimize your most important resource – people! – Click here to register for this free event!
- Best Workplace Radio Show – LIVE 17th November 2014 at 12:00 PM EST listen now on [email protected]
- School for Startups Radio – LIVE 13th November 2014 6:00 PM EST listen now on Liberty Express Radio
- How to Find a Job, Career and Life You Love (2nd Edition) – Book launch (paperback, eBook, audiobook) – AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON.COM!
- Surrender to Your Purpose – An audio journey of deep relaxation to unleash your life’s purpose and build your confidence – AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON.COM!
Louis’ keynote presentation was both engaging and entertaining. He connected with the audience and brought alignment between ethics and purpose by providing salient and simple points to inspire action.
I was an attendee at your presentation for SRP – COS. I want to thank you for the book and your energy and passion you have. For me, you kept me engaged in your message and your real life examples and scenarios were spot on for allowing me to get your message.
We invited Louis to our leadership team meeting to discuss the importance of employee engagement. Louis did not disappoint. His core message is simple and powerful and his delivery is genuine. Louis really gets it! He helped our team understand the crucial elements of establishing trust, caring about people, helping them succeed, and the importance of all the “small stuff” that makes the big difference. You can always drive results. But Louis helped us see, if you understand the power of fully engaged, emotionally committed employees, you can finesse results instead, and reap the return on investment ten-fold. It all starts with aligning your team to purpose. Louis laid out a practical, clear and concise approach to creating a culture where teams can thrive and deliver. Our team gave Louis’ presentation overwhelmingly positive feedback.
My wife and I have been working together in a technology consulting business for the past five years. We’ve been blessed over and over again, not only from a growing, profitable business, but also the wonderful people we’ve met along the way. Louis is a definite addition to that list of blessings. Louis presented at trueUnite bringing his exceptional personality and speaking abilities to bear. Louis began to share some of his journey, and with a combination of historical facts, humor, and insight, he lead us into an exercise. He began to ask some probing questions . . . some of which were uncomfortable. Being a hard-core type A personality, my shields quickly went up. However, thanks to Louis’ ability to deliver, I opened up to the questions. I quickly realized the questions were ones I was afraid to ask myself . . . but necessary to ensure that I’m fulfilled. Thank you, Louis.
Louis represents the ‘best’ that HR has to offer! He clearly has command of what it means to add value to the business in concrete ways. In my opinion he is the epitome of the New HR professional. Adept, poised and very insightful leader!
Of all the seminars I’ve attended over the past few years, Louis’ presentation on purpose was definitely one of the best! His message on having a PURPOSE for your organization completely resonated on a positive note. The simplicity of defining your company’s purpose is such a powerful, yet important issue that most companies have lost sight of – Louis brought it all back in practical, easy-to-implement steps that every CEO or COO should bring back to their respective companies.
I absolutely LOVE your writing! I am at a bit of a career crossroads, and your words have given me so much hope and things to consider…thank you!!!
I really enjoy your articles. Keep them coming. They give me hope.
Good writing leaves one with food for thought. GREAT writing serves up a sumptuous meal with a wonderful table setting—nourishes body, soul and spirit—that’s what your writing did for me.
You add value. Thanks!
Louis is a smart, hardworking, engaged and optimistic HR Leader. He is a very strong global executive. No challenge is too big for Louis and his untiring positivity makes him delightful to work with. He is a shirt sleeve executive who can move easily between strategy and execution, can connect to employees and leadership at all levels and delights in learning the business, connecting with customers and adding value to the business.
Louis is the rare communicator who has both a valuable message and the gift of being able to connect with the mind, heart, and spirit of an audience to deliver that message. His recent keynote address on Purpose at the HR People & Strategy Annual Conference was captivating–delivered with the authentic energy of a true healer. At the same time, it was filled with practical, hands-on suggestions participants could take away and apply to bring purpose to life. It is this magic mix of pragmatism and inspiration that makes Louis’s work so powerful.
Louis, you have the leadership charisma of a Tony Robbins, with the energizing spirituality of a Wayne Dyer, driven by the Louis Efron style of purpose and I know you WILL positively change the world.
This floated through my brain (with emphasis) as I was listening to your keynote, and I felt absolutely compelled to pass it along!
Louis is an incredible leader, author, educator, speaker and the list goes on! Each time I read one of his articles on Forbes or the Huffington Post I find further inspiration and courage to truly seek out my purpose as it connects to my work. He is an amazing example of someone who had the courage to follow his dreams and is a continual inspiration to me. I can’t wait to buy his book! Any individual that is looking to find more purpose in their work and be more engaged at their company or in their business will benefit from Louis’s ideas and strategies.